Tuesday 17 March 2009

HUGE UPDATE! (not as big as Aarons)

First off! Alert Demo tape! 29/100

amazing band just starting to release stuff from america! great youth crew style hardcore!
bringing out a 7" this summer!!!

so whats coming up is pretty much what i orderd from react records last year
Mindset - R.E.A.L.P.O.W.E.R - React - transitions press /45
so i can only assume i got thid due to the problems i had with my order. Makes it all completely worth it however :D super rare record for free ^_^

heres what you get with the Mindset release ag reat little package with a little essay! haha awesome!

Right Idea - our world - react - black /500
fantastic LP great to finaly have it here with me :)

and below are my React mailers Aram seems to go out of his way to make every release he brings out extra special! so when i recieved my package and found my mindset mailer i was over the moon and 2 days later someone said they would send me there lp mailer for postage, one trip to ebay later i have some sweet frames and both these wil be on my wall as soon as i find a hammer!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Those record frames look sweet, might have to get a few for myself.

Mike said...

I've still got to pick up a frame for my Mindset mailer. I love those things. Right Idea = Awesome.

Youthcrewalex said...

what i did was just get a picture frame and not put the wooden back in so the little peg things fold right onto the card.
yes! will be ordering the 7" version of the lp