Friday 31 July 2009

OUTLAST OUTLAST OUTLAST

So last week i saw Outlast posyt a bullitin saying they had leftover tank tops for sale, being a huge fan of the band and having a day session with a tattooist coming up soon i figured i would treat myself! Turns out Dave from the band had set me one aside already! Awesome! $12 of my money later i had a tank on its way to me soon! by chance i rememberd that the band had a special tpur cover of the tapes they put out recently so i asked Dave if he had any left! He did so another $5 of my money went his way. I love the cover on this tape its so fun! Dave then mentioned that he was going to put a surprise in my order! now heres the thing...i, Fucking, LOVE SURPRISES! So this morning i get a package From Outlast! eager for my surpise i ripped it open and found my tank, tour tape &&& FRIENDS PRESS TAPE!!!
this is something special to me ! its the first "friends press" i have ever recieved! i got number 2/15! Dave said " i figured since you've supported us from the beginning and continue to do so, you deserved one" how nice is that! The best thing about this is the cover! My good mate Jay Jaycoby!!! its clearly a awesome Floorpunch rip! i hope Jay gets one! he deserves to for this art!!


Below are all 3 versions of the tape! All are on white tapes and only the friends press dosnt have an insert!


4 comments:

runexjustanotherday said...

Post pic of the tank... and is the tank still available

Youthcrewalex said...

will post pics when its out the wash.
you will have to myspace message the band for availability

Wade said...

hey man did u still want to trade for that dtn/klu test press?

Youthcrewalex said...

Hey wade yeah sure. let me find it and i will take pictures for youand then we can talk if youhave aim my add is: youthcrewalex