Wednesday 15 July 2009

Warehouse Edition

Yesterday i recieved the Bridge nine warehouse editions i orderd.
if youdont know about this its pretty weird. Bridge nine on their year long clear out found loads of copys of old releases that had no original sleeves, the releases included Champoin " promises kept" Outbreak "you make us sick" & No Warning "Ill blood" to name a few. WHat they did is screen print some covers and stuck them up on the store for regular LP & 7" prices no varients just the record on any colour they have laying aroud and one of these generic sleeves.
so as you can see i orderd Champion and Outbreak. When i orderd these i had very little money in my bank so i could only get two records. looking back i wish i had the money to get No warning as well, seeing as i already own these 2 records and have no copy of Ill Blood.

I orderd Promises Kept because my Dead & Gone records copy is ever so slightly warped and i was hoping for one of the colour varients of this pressing...got black..OH WELL!

Champion - Promises Kept - B9 - "Warehouse Edition" black 176/205

& obvioulsy i orderd You make us sick for my near complete Outbreak collection that i need to take pictures of.

Outbreak - You Make Us Sick - B9 - Warehouse Edition yellow/black "swirl" 38/143



8 comments:

Mike said...

Nice. I was so pissed that I missed out on the Champion and No Warning presses, that I couldn't even bring myself to place an order for the Outbreak record. Man, I'm still mad about missing out on the Champion record!

Youthcrewalex said...

if you have a spare of a differnt press i will trade

i just orderd because my other copy isnt great.

runexjustanotherday said...

Can't believe I didn't get a Champion warehouse record!

want it so bad :(

great blog by the way!

Wade said...

being broke and receiving awesome label e-mails makes me very sad.

Alternate 1995 said...

they had 205 champion -promise kept records just lying in a box? That's pretty weird. Screen printing a sleeve up and numbering them is damn smart though.

Mike said...

I know what you are saying A1985. How does a record label misplace an entire box of records? :)

I got an email from a friend today, and I may be able to get a copy of the Champion record.

Youthcrewalex said...

i think the numbers added up over the differnt presses, some people got black some got final press thats all i have seen so far.

its pretty cool, however it means there will be a bunch of outbrak colors with this sleeve i will need to get now haha!

& Joyce thanks very much

Junk Food said...

I have this in black as well. I want to say I saw this on Ebay in yellow though, but I just passed it up not thinking anything, I could be wrong.