Tuesday 23 September 2008

Better Than My Eyes

today i got a neat little package from a record buddy in Canada!
i prevously bought a tear it up screenprinted lp off him and betrayeds substance 1st press white which took a age to arrive because i insisted on it being sent recorded which took 3 months haha

when i bought the other records off Ben i also paid for this in my eyes demo but he had left it at his parents so he said he would post it my way at a later date
as a reward for being patient he threw in a better than a thousand pic disc! i didnt know these existed until i saw it, a very very nice surprise :D

2 great records from a great guy!



below is a pic of my new tattoo :)
done yesterday by my tattoo mate for free
since i have been his main practice slab since he began


No comments: