Saturday 27 September 2008

the first break

BOO so i made an order form Dead and gone about a month ago and it never arrived so i emailed ian at D&G and he resent my order arrived really quickly and i couldnt be happier!!! :D

that was until ei opened and checked the last record in the package .. my first step LP

as you can see it looks like my postie got the munchies and took a huge bite from it haha
now ian is out of stock :<
however this record has a silver lining and ian said that he would send me eithe r2 7" or a lp as a replacement
so being a tit i somehow convinced myself that he brought out the outbreak euro press of you make us sick and asked him for a test press
that was burial records not D&G of coarse this leaves me feeling like a tit!
so i remmeber what i was supposed to ask him for (betrayed Addiction euro press test press)
but he hasnt got that either :<
oh well i now have the mental demo 2 7" and the new dirty money split coming my way :)
nice trade off i think

someone buy me the YoT batman 7" on ebay at the moment and the tear it up test press's pleaseeee


No comments: