Friday 12 September 2008

Patience is a Virtue

HUZZAH!!!!
finally my umm "patience" pays off haha
one Bridge 9 order just got dropped off :)
it contained the following:
*Ceremony - Still Nothing Moves You - B9 - White /1500
*Ceremony - Scared People EP - B9 - White/Black Split /??? Second Press
*Crime In Stereo - Troubled Stateside - B9 - Purple /200
*Energy - Race The Sun EP - B9 - Purple /700
*Energy - Race The Sun EP - B9 - Black /300
*New Found Glory - Tip Of The Iceberg" EP - B9 - /2500
*New Found Glory - "Tip Of The Iceberg" EP - B9 - Picture Disc /2500
*Outbreak - "Failure" - B9 - Red /1000
*Sworn In - "s/t" - B9 - black/clear /420

Energy Fancy logo shirt
Verse Blood Rig Shirt
Shark Attack Blood In The Water Shirt

and a tit load of stickers and such as you can see below!

i am very pleased with this order mainly because i had heard of people getting there order and it being very warped or damaged
to prevent this i added a note with my order asking b9 mailorder crew to pad out my order as much as possible :D
to my surprise my request was noted and my order was padded out with not 1 not 2 but 4 card strengthners :D nothing warped everything fantastic condition

thats not to say there were no problems with this order
when i made the order i orderd the sworn in 2 colours but got an email saying that one of the colours was out of stock, boo but no matter at least i have it :)
then this is what annoyed me most i orderd Outbreaks Failure on red, but got sent it on black. this wouldnt normaly bother me because they sent the rarer first press of the record.
however because i own this record on every other colour ( due to my OB collection) this botherd me greatly i was excited to finally have a pretty much complete collection ( besides tests and a posi numbers edition)
so i have an extra copy either for trade for the red depending on what b9 say when they email me

so thats my moaning done
now i was hoping that B9 would release the reason for this order with the LP thats out on the 30th but no matter

Energy EP :)
this is a great little release from a great new band :D

its basicly one old song, one new and one cover ( which wont be on the LP)
came witha digital download so i have been rocking out at work to these on my iphone :D
comes on stylish black/300 and purple/700
i have 2 of the black if anyone wants to trade

Along with the energy ep i picked up some records that i have been waiting to get my mitts on for sometime now

thats all i feel like typing at the mo :P








No comments: